Sunday, August 12, 2012

Olympic Fever and June Cards

Wow...today is the final day of the 2012 Summer Olympics and I have watched MANY, MANY hours of them.  There were some exciting moments but I am glad to see them come to an end.  I was able to watch so many hours because I am half way through a two week "staycation."  So  this next week I will be doing things around the house.  Deep cleaning, organizing closets, things I don't have time to do when working.

Like much of the US we are experiencing some very hot temperatures.  It's been about 108 the last two days and I attended an OUTDOOR wedding yesterday.  The ceremony was at 5:00 p.m. but it was still well over 100 degrees.  Then we were relieved to be getting inside for the reception and the A/C was working so they only had ONE portable A/C in a room with about 150 people.  Yes it was warm!  It was a beautiful wedding and my friend the bride was one of the most beautiful brides I am have seen.

Okay..on to the crafting part of the post.  Here are the cards I made using the June Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month.  I didn't make as many cards from this kit, I think because I wasn't really feeling the papers, not my style.  But I did love the stamp set that Kristina Werner created for the kit.  Her stamps sets have been fabulous.  Here are the cards I did create. For more information regarding the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month club visit www.simonsaysstamp.com

Happy Crafting,
Kelly







No comments:

Post a Comment